If you’ve already registered and got your name on the map, you’re all set! You’re on your way to making millions – or at least cleaning out your garage 🙂
If you haven’t registered yet just CLICK HERE.
The Hillwide team will take care of the traditional forms of advertising (Craigslist, Neighborhood Blogs, and SFGate), but Bernal being Bernal, it’s time to toot your own horn.
Tell the world about your sale using these quick tips:
- Tweet about your sale to everyone you know and be sure to mention #Hillwide2013 in your tweet to get the max attention.
- Take pictures of your hottest items and load them to Instagram. Be sure to use #Hillwide2013 in the caption..
- Post a free ad on Craigslist here. We’ll advertise the hill, but buyers like specifics and you can talk all you want about what you have for sale!
- Make a big deal of your sale – heck it’s your yard! Turn on some jams, pour a few drinks, offer snacks to your customers. The longer they linger, the more they buy! Just be sure to have fun. Who’s ever heard of a serious garage sale?
- Print out copies of the Hillwide map here and hand them out to patrons. Neighbors helping neighbors find great deals is what a community is all about!